in cooperation with Goethe-University, Frankfurt / Germany
This course is intended for dental practitioners (dentists, dental surgeons, oral surgeons, and maxillo-facial surgeons) who want to develop their theoretical knowledge and practical clinical experience in treatment planning, surgical placement, prosthetic restoration and maintenance of dental implants. Dental implantology is concerned with the replacement of missing teeth and supporting oral tissues with dental implants.
These implants are inserted into the jawbones and support a dental prosthesis and are retained because of the intimacy of bone growth onto their surface.
After each unit there will be a brief written examination (multiple choice test).
The participant will have a period of six months after completing the course for providing a report of 5 practical patient cases concerning the contents of the course (1 aesthetical case - front teeth, 1 molar region, 1 edentulous case, 2 other cases).
After fulfilling the above requirements the participants will receive a Certificate in Oral Implantology. The course consists of the following units:
• Implant Basic Sciences
• Basic Implant Surgical and Restorative Techniques
• Patient Treatment Planning
• Advanced Implant Surgical and Restorative Techniques
• Bone Augmentation
• Live Operations
• Hands-on-training: Prosthetics on implants
• Hands-on-training: Hard and soft tissue management
Alternative A: 10 day course
Six months later, the Certificate will be presented to the participants in a festive ceremony in their home country after participants have submitted their documentation of five practical cases.
Alternative B: 7 day course
Six months later, the rest of the course (3 days) will take place again in Germany and Certificate will be presented in a festive ceremony in Germany. The participants will have to bring the documentation of the 5 practical cases with them.
Lectures will take place at Goethe-University Frankfurt, in private clinics and seminar rooms.
• All applicants (dentists, dental surgeons, oral surgeons, and maxillo-facial surgeons) will be required to provide evidence of their primary dental qualification from a recognized institution.
• Applicants will be responsible for obtaining visa for Germany. Invitation letter of AMS will be provided.
Minimum number of participants: 10, maximum 18
Course Fees: On request.
Dates: On request.
Please send us an eMail or fax if you are interested in our course. We will send
you a registration form and further details about our course.